The Institute has set up an Anti-Ragging Committee under the leadership of the Head of the Institute to ensure that measures for prevention of ragging and monitoring mechanisms are in place. There are also provisions for actions to be taken against students for indulging in and abetting ragging.
- To prevent ragging incidences in the college.
- To maintain Healthy learning environment in College
- For safety against ragging is ensured for junior students.
Roles and responsibilities of Anti-Ragging Committee:
- Convene one Anti-Ragging committee meeting each year in November-December.
- Provide a mechanism for reporting any incidences of ragging while keeping secrecy about the complainant’s identity.
- Issue a letter to the accused about the complaint along with photocopy of the complaint (complaintant’s details obscured)
- Convene an ad-hoc meeting of anti-ragging committee and present the complaint to the Anti-Ragging Committee. Allow chance to both accused and the complainant to depose before the committee.
- Communicate the decision of anti-ragging committee to the accused and the complainant in writing.
- Maintain a copy of letter of Anti Ragging committee decision in Anti-Ragging Cell file
- Prepare an annual report of anti-ragging committee. Get signed by the Principal and maintain in Anti-Ragging Cell File.
Constitute an Anti-Ragging Committee having members with
- The Joint Secretary as Chairman
- The Principal
- One senior teacher (female)
- One senior teacher (male)
- The Librarian\
- Student Council Members
Anti-Ragging Committee is constituted and display it in college campus as well as on college’s website: www.yashpharmacy.org.
Dr. VINAYAK DESHMUKH
Dr. SACHIDANAND ANGADI
Dr. VANDANA PATIL
Dr. VINOD UDAWANT
Mr. ABHAY JOSHI