Research and development and Intellectual Property Right (IPR) cell is established to cater to R & D and IPR needs of researchers, proposed start-ups and anyone who wishes to seek help in this regard.
Functions and Responsibilities of the R & D and IPR Cell:
- To create research ecosystem within the college to foster research culture and to provide required infrastructural facilities,
- To ensure publications in refereed and indexed journals (Scopus/ Web of Science) with good impact factor,
- To nourish trans-disciplinary research with social importance and having potential for commercialization,
- To organize workshops, seminars, guest, lectures and talks to promote constant awareness about ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ and registration of Patent, and
- To promote scientific way of research writing and provide awareness about plagiarism.