Academic Advisory Committee (AAC) is constituted at institute level, responsible for regulating and implementing different academic activities. It provides guidance and support in continuous improving and implementation of curriculum at institute level. The committee supervises teaching-learning process regularly.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan Semester Academic Calendar
- Distribution of Subjects among faculty members
- Preparation of Master Timetable, Lab-wise Timetable, Class-wise Timetable and Individual Faculty member Timetable for the Theory and Practical sessions.
- Allocate classroom and laboratories for theory and practical sessions.
- Conductance of Parent-Teacher Meet (PTM) of every First Saturday of month
- Display Monthly attendance report during PTM of every First Saturday of Month.
- Initiate Innovative practice in teaching-learning process.
- Monitoring the teaching-learning process as per prescribed norms
- Review of Academic Activities, attendance, student Feedback Analysis of subject teacher.
Academic Advisory Committee :
Name of Faculty
Dr. Sachidanand S. Angadi
Dr. Vandana P. Patil
Dr. Gajanan A. Vaishnav
Member (ISO and NAAC in charge)
Dr. Ashok S. Narute
Mr. Abhay S. Joshi
Member (IQAC in charge)