- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
Dr. S. S. Angadi
Mr. Pravin Pankade
Dr. V.K. Deshmukh
Joint Secretory, MES