The Governing Body of the institution comprises of the members from the Mula Education Society (Trust), AICTE, DTE, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Industry, Principal and faculty. Meeting of the Governing body is held twice in a year. Apart from this, a meeting of Principal and faculty members is conducted every month to deliberate on academic aspects.
Functions and Responsibilities :
- To strive for achievement and implementation of mission and goals of the institute for academic excellence.
- To execute instructional programs and maintenance of proper academic and student’s affairs and discipline.
- To appoint suitable administrative, academic and other supportive personnel and to determine their emoluments and conditions of service, to evaluate performance appraisal and promotion eligibility.
- To establish a framework for financial resources, audit, budget and facilities for smooth functioning of the institute & to plan and execute strategies for betterment and well-being of employees.
- To approve quality strategies and budget for the institution.
Composition of Governing Body :