Objective of Vishakha Samiti: Healthy work and learning environment in College and safety against sexual harassment is ensured for women staff and students.
A. Constitute a Vishakha Women’s Internal Complaints Redressal Committee having eleven members with
- The Principal,
- Vishakha Cell I/c,
- One senior male teacher,
- One senior female teacher,
- One non-teaching staff member
- One social worker
- One person having law background (LLB)
- Ladies representative,
- Two Representatives from students council
Committee For “Prevention of Sexual abuse/harassment and redressal of Women at Work Place” was constituted dated on 18/08/2021
Name of Member
Dr. (Mrs.) Vandana Pradeep Patil
Dr. (Mrs.) Sushama Gajanan Vaishnav
Ms. Suwarna Hanunatrao Kale
Adv. (Mrs.) Archana V. Gondhalekar
Mrs. Anjali Anand Kulkarni (Nagapurkar)
Dr. Vinod Balaji Udawant
Mr. Ashok Rajendra Shinde
First Year Member
Ms. Siddhashila S. Halge
Second Year Member
Ms. Renuka S. Sonawane
Third Year Member
Ms. Roshni J. Bedmutha
Final Year Member
Ms. Komal D. Korde
The Principal Yash Institute of Pharmacy
B. Display at a conspicuous place in the campus informing that the campus is having “Women’s Internal Complaints Redressal Committee (WICRC)” and contact numbers of the committee members.
C. Provide a mechanism for reporting any incidences of sexual harassment against women while keeping secrecy about the complaintant’s identity.
Display committee on Website: www.yashpharmacy.org
The mechanism is as follows
- Issue a letter to the accused offender about the complaint along with photocopy of the complaint (complaintant’s details obscured)
- Convene an ad-hoc meeting of WICRC committee and present the complaint to the WICRC committee. Allow chance to both accused and the complainant to depose before the committee.
- Communicate the decision of WICRC committee to the accused and the complainant in writing.